Saturday 23 November 2013

The Day of the Doctor

All I have I would have given gladly not to be stand here today.
But here I am, and I cannot not celebrate the way we would have!

In my mind's eyes there will be another presence in my house tonight, laughing and enjoying Doctor Who 50th anniversary as well.
This is another momentous moment for me, like with Into Darkness back in May in London. With Star Trek I wished I lived in parallel universe, with Doctor Who I wish I could go back in time and change things!
But alas... reality is something else.

Well... The moment has almost come... cell phones switched off, Facebook closed, Twitter closed... just my screen will be on for "The Day of the Doctor".

Happy 50th birthday, Doctor Who!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has to be approved by the owner before appearing on the blog. Be patient, please. Thank you.