Sunday 19 July 2020

Sunny but freezing

It's July, but the weather seems to be stuck in April. Sun is shining again after days of uncertain rain but the temperature is still mild. 
I feel like going out and basking in the sun, but as I open the window a light, fresh breeze comes in. It feels chilly on my old bones.
So, sun basking is not an option. I would love to have a closed sunroom, but alas I have 12 euro in my bank account, and I don't think I would find a sunroom for that price! 
I truly hope August will bring at least a month of hot, hot, hot sunny days. At least one month before another winter of pain, but I am starting to be a true pessimist and I thus expect just other weeks of mild temperatures and rains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has to be approved by the owner before appearing on the blog. Be patient, please. Thank you.