Friday 24 July 2020

Counselling #1

First day of (again) professional counselling. I hope this time will last more than the last, but I'm confident. Not because I have new hopes in my life, but because of the Covid-19 pandemic, counselling is now also be available with online sessions on Google Meet, so I won't have to cut short my therapy because I cannot leave house for more than two hours!

After hearing what my problems are, my therapist wants to ascertain if I have indeed clinical depression - so I'll be tested properly for this. But in any case one suggestion is that I have to cut some time for me, really just for me and none else. Easier said than done, of course, because I really don't know where to start to avoid distractions and interruptions and live an hour or two totally and exclusively thinking about my well being.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has to be approved by the owner before appearing on the blog. Be patient, please. Thank you.