Tuesday 14 January 2020

Personal Log 201301.14 - Excerpt

I know it's a selfish thing to say, but I wish I could swap with Alberto: he would be in pain, but he'd carry on better than I do.

Alberto and I were one identity, one soul, one person... But burocracy wants to divide us at all costs, making us two estranged people, like our shared life never happened.

I feel rage, because Alberto had been betrayed by someone who told him he admired us. Our financial advisor never paid our taxes and now I have to pay it. I feel rage because someone betrayed Alberto's trust, his infinite goodness, his transparency.

Oh, my great love, you've been a miracle in my life and I hope - after all this - to be able to live as you wanted me to live...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has to be approved by the owner before appearing on the blog. Be patient, please. Thank you.