Sunday 30 March 2014

Hocruxes (aka Plan B)

I need not to add more to the title. It's been a very hard thing to do, but unlike in the Harry Potter books the only victim in collecting these objects has been my soul. Soon the first pieces of me will be on display online for you to take and cherish. Family and friends will have "priority", but everybody will be able to contact me via Twitter, Facebook or via email.

I won't put any price, because everything is subject to negotiation and being not too trusty in the Italian postal service, I will not send anything: you either come and get the stuff you want or I can bring them to you during conventions or other events.
One last thing: for the time being you will not see Star Trek related items... that will take a greater toll on my soul and I need a bit more time to get used to the idea of the "Ammiragliato Cloud"!

A few more days and the first pictures will be yours to evaluate.
Thank you, always!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has to be approved by the owner before appearing on the blog. Be patient, please. Thank you.