Wednesday 19 August 2020

I am older than I'd like to be

A nice stream of sunny days had been a "cure-all" for my neck pains.
One of my dear friends gave me money to be spent on those little things I've postponed for ages (i.e. new eyeglasses).
I finally found pleasure in reading books again. 

But then... Bad luck struck!

Stomach ache returned, and this time it cannot be gallbladder problems because I have no gallbladder anymore.
And my right hand wrist is starting to suffer the same pains of my left writs (due to a mild arthrosis)... and me being right-handed this time is really annoying!
Finally... heat flashes have worsened - now I have at leaat ten/fifteen per day, lasting over 5 minutes each.

So... Winter is coming, for the weather and for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has to be approved by the owner before appearing on the blog. Be patient, please. Thank you.