Thursday 12 September 2019

Decisions, decisions...

As you know, I have been thinking about leaving my house for good, the house that hosted my "whole" life with Alberto...

But... First of all to go where? I'm sure I'll be able to temporarily stay with family or friends, but that would not be a new life on my own. 
Second... Even if I move to another place, that place would never be big enough to contain all the memories I need to hold on to.
Third... this is the very first home Alberto and I shared, and I want it to be the last I live in.

The more I think the more I want to stay. This house and everything inside means so much to me that I don't think I'll be able to leave it voluntarily. Not now anyway. 

I can leave it temporarily, even for months or years at a time, but I need it to be there: I need this place to "come back home"!

So... help me, please!
How? You'll find out on my Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Thank you!

Update: The house is now mine. Thank you to everyone who gave me money and to those who lent me money I say: be sure that once I'll have justice I'll repay you in full.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has to be approved by the owner before appearing on the blog. Be patient, please. Thank you.